ASPIRE - Professional Development Training Program
The ultimate goal of the Aspire Professional Development program is to provide a variety of learning or training opportunities that will help employees improve their professional knowledge, competence, skill, and effectiveness.
Providing multiple opportunities to learn is the first step in creating a supportive and professional learning environment. Professional Development (PD) classes will be offered to all employees as part of the Aspire Program. Classes attended, as part of the Aspire program held onsite, will be offered to all employees subject to the department or division leader’s approval. Employees will be expected to register and attend each class, unless operational needs dictate as cited by the leader of a department or division.
Guidelines for ON-CAMPUS Professional Development Sessions
- Departmental on-campus professional development training is available.
- Certificates of completion will be issued for professional development sessions and should be noted on annual performance evaluations.
- Attending at least two professional development sessions should be as an annual performance goal for employees.
- Feedback and suggestions on topics may be emailed to Adrian Cheatham.
Guidelines for OFF-CAMPUS Professional Development Sessions
- All applications for off-campus sessions must be submitted to the Office of Title III Programs, at least four weeks in advance for local travel, and at least six weeks in advance for out-of-state travel.
- Approval of request(s) is required, prior to registering for the course/event or incurring any expense associated with the off-campus professional development training sessions.
- Employees should list the completion of professional development courses on their annual performance evaluations
For additional inquiries regarding this program or any other details, please contact Remeka Bowden, Title III Program Specialist, 470-639-0465 email@example.com or Adrian Cheatham, Human Resource Officer at (470) 639-0358 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Professional Development requests may be denied if the request is not related to enhancing or improving job performance or does not illustrate alignment to the department’s or division’s strategic plan goals. Any request(s) not approved must be submitted in writing by the supervisor as soon as reasonably possible upon receipt of the request. Requests not approved should state the specific reason why the request is being denied (i.e., doesn’t illustrate job enhancement or improvement, or does not align to either the department’s or division’s strategic plan goals). Employees should be encouraged by their supervisors to select another PD opportunity as soon as possible国产偷拍视频 should the request be denied.